transpacific with kids

Hello fellow cruisers,

Have just held a cabin on transpacific Ovation Of Seas from Hawaii to Sydney 19 nights.

Im familiar with the ship but wondering if anyone has done this route and could tell me if there were many families on board please.

It is Sept school holiday time in WA so was hoping for other kids.. mine are 12/10

Thanks so much

Have done this route 3 times going in both directions on various ships. We were on Ovation tp last April and there were plenty of kids of all ages on board.  Your kids will have plenty of company and a great time, so enjoy 😊 

• Like 1

We are on the same cruise with 2 boys 16 and 13.  If you check out rhe roll call link below, you will find there are already several families with kids of varying ages.

I somewhat disagree with the Big M as this itinerary is partly covered by Oz school holidays and is a highly sought after (and booked) cruise.  Unlike other RCCL TPs, Ovation is again highly sought after for families because of the onboard activities aimed at kids.

Thanks for the replies.

looked at the cruise last year but all suites and balcony cabins were full. We are booked up now! 
does the roll call mean we all meet up somewhere? That would be cool.

be good to hear if anyone has kids around 9-12 years👍

Edited by julesclan

19 hours ago, sunscreen said:

I am looking at this same itinerary for Sept/Oct 2021 but Royal hasn't released any dates yet.  How far in advance was this sailing released?

Start looking in the first week in April.  There will normally be a release date announcement here:

https://loyaltoyoualways.com/deployment/

The 2021-21 schedule is not showing the Australian release dates yet but the 2020-21 will give you some idea. Keep checking back by downloading the, regularly updated, pdf file.

Sometimes the clues for sail dates can be found by looking at the Vancouver to Honolulu cruises in September 2021 to work out which ships or dates best suit.