Britannia questions

LouiseB

Hi all, my knowledgeable shipmates

ive not been on a p&o cruise for many years having moved over to Princess cruises. I am however travelling in January to the Caribbean on Britannia and have a couple of questions 

- where if anywhere can I find who will be guest speaker / entertainers on our cruise (17th Jan 2020)

- can anyone provide a rundown of the daily activities to be expected eg watercolour classes, ukulele lessons etc

- flying into Barbados do we collect our luggage or is it automatically transferred to ship?

sure I’ll think of a few more! Lol

louise

Hi Louise, we are also on Britannia in the Caribbean but not until February 29th. It is our 7th time in the Caribbean and on all previous 6 occasions the luggage has gone directly to the ship. This time, however, we should have been flying with Thomas Cook and have been changed to Virgin. As I understand it, the luggage situation is still the same but I have not had confirmation of that yet.

• Like 1

Our experience has been that chartered flights bypass security and immigration, while scheduled flights have to go through the terminal. We've only had a sheduled flight once (Virgin) and we had to collect our luggage and pass it off to a baggage handler outside the airport.

• Like 1