TUI Flights disembarkation times

Colsers

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, if so, apologies. I rang my TA and they didn't know the answer so I'm hoping someone on this very informative board does!

On our arrival back in Barbados having sailed on Brittania, our flights home are late afternoon. Does anyone know if you are taken off ship and dumped at airport early, or, are your transfers all arranged for as near to flight timing as possible? I know you vacate cabin early but i was hoping we could still lounge about onboard  before our transfers.

It is a package in which our flights are with TUI and transfers included.

Having been on Marella cruise before we did really appreciate the facility of staying onboard until near flight departure time but this being our first time on P&O we're not sure what their system is?

You typically leave the ship about 3hrs before your flight time in our experience and taken by coach to the airport, about 30 mins away. You are dropped at airport to join a queue for Security, there is no check in required as your luggage will be taken directly to the plane.

3 minutes ago, bee-ess said:

You typically leave the ship about 3hrs before your flight time in our experience and taken by coach to the airport, about 30 mins away. You are dropped at airport to join a queue for Security, there is no check in required as your luggage will be taken directly to the plane.

Thank you bee-ess, that's what we were hoping for!