St Martin private tour

JosieRhodes

We arranged for a private tour with Dexter Tours/Mr. Bow Tie. Very flexible and will customize tour based on interests - highly recommend.  Went to both sides of island.  One of the places we visited was Fort Louis and got beautiful photos/view from top

D8BB3BF9-BC87-4BCF-AB69-BC32829C26E6.jpeg

23 hours ago, JosieRhodes said:

We arranged for a private tour with Dexter Tours/Mr. Bow Tie. Very flexible and will customize tour based on interests - highly recommend.  Went to both sides of island.  One of the places we visited was Fort Louis and got beautiful photos/view from top

We have a private tour scheduled as well and are working on what we want to do.  Any advice on what not to miss and what might be worth skipping?

1 hour ago, jdcml said:

We have a private tour scheduled as well and are working on what we want to do.  Any advice on what not to miss and what might be worth skipping?

So, sorry, don’t think I can help you too much this time. As originally, I had booked a private driver so could do some hiking and be assured of easily finding the trailheads and having a guaranteed pick up😊.  I did have a list of potential hikes but ended up not doing any.  As woke up on Christmas, and just decided not really feeling the urge to hike so changed plans last minute.  I do think the two forts (Louis And Amsterdam) worth seeing, but we like exploring ruins like that.  In general, really enjoyed seeing the French side and Marigot.  Because it was Christmas, most stores closed which meant very minimal traffic, especially on French side.  We also had Fort Louis almost completely to ourselves.  We skipped the plane beach because wasn’t really interested in seeing...  and that seemed very crowded, maybe due to much of the shopping closed.  If the family had wanted to see that, I think I would of checked the airline schedules in advance for when bigger planes coming in.

Enjoy your trip.  I can’t remember all the beach names, but they all seemed quite nice.  Also the guava rum was good!

Sorry don’t have more specifics.