Pictures from Sun Princess Eastern Caribbean cruise 1/17/06

Hi. Thanks for sharing your photos. My wife & I will be on the Sea Princess in March, it's great to see Princess Cays,and cannot wait to be there.

BTW. What is the walking distance to the 17th st bridge,as I think the Water Bus has a stop on the far side.

Thanks again

Hi. Thanks for sharing your photos. My wife & I will be on the Sea Princess in March, it's great to see Princess Cays,and cannot wait to be there.

BTW. What is the walking distance to the 17th st bridge,as I think the Water Bus has a stop on the far side.

Thanks again

From the Embassy Suites it was only 1/2 mile to the bridge. We walked up there in the morning after breakfast annd checked out the Sun Princesss which was docked and getting ready for our cruise. There are all kinds of stores in the 1/2 mile walk to the dock if you need to do any last minute shopping also. We went to the post office and a drug store which is right by the dock that had all kinds of "cruise" stuff available.

Hi Steve & Vikki.

Thanks for the info, we would rather walk a mile or so instead of getting a taxi as this will keep us fit with all the eating & drinking during the cruise. You mentioned the shops, we were wondering how far they were.

Is the Crown Wine store amongst these shops?

Thanks for your help. Cliff & Pat

Hi Steve & Vikki.

Thanks for the info, we would rather walk a mile or so instead of getting a taxi as this will keep us fit with all the eating & drinking during the cruise. You mentioned the shops, we were wondering how far they were.

Is the Crown Wine store amongst these shops?

Thanks for your help. Cliff & Pat

We thought about walking to the ship but with all of our luggage it would have been a hassle and the hotel had a free shuttle anyways.

I don't know about the Crown Wine Store but if you do a search you may find one in the area. Are you staying at the Embassy Suites? In the 1/2 mile walk from the hotel to the port there are several strip malls and little shopping areas and restaurants so I'm sure you can find almost anything you may be looking for.

Enjoy your cruise.

We will be on the "Sea" docking 7.00a.m. leaving 5.00p.m. this will be our 7th stop on a 14 night cruise. On checking the Crown Store is on Corona Rd which is opposite the Embassy Suites so the store will only be half a mile away. WE will be visiting the store on the way back so we will be able to buy 6 bottles of shiraz.

Only 27 days to go. Th:)anks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived