Flight time home

emerysgigi

I am sure it is possible. Long ways to the airport though...……….one wreck that turns I-45 into the parking lot that I always encounter and you will miss your flight. 

I do not like stress at the end of a cruise and have learned, the hard way, not to book a flight with no time to spare.

Sure can ruin a fantastic cruise.

Should be OK. Galveston is my home port and my wife and I carry our luggage off the ship and leave as soon they clear. We are usually in our car at like 8 am. It will probably take an hour to drive to Bush Intercontinental.

If you can get a flight out of Hobby, it's much closer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, emerysgigi said:

I have a flight leaving George Bush Intercontinental at 12:05 p.m.  Does anyone know if we will be able to make this flight if we self disembark?

Better yet a question, is what day are you travelling from Galveston Port TO George Bush International(IAH)??  If it's during the weekday, then chances may be slim, as rush hour traffic, road construction, and the ever present traffic accident can shut down that stretch if I-45 for hours. I would never try that one. Can you rebook for a later time, same day? Your chances may be better if you debark on Saturday or Sunday. YMMV.