Concierge Penthouse CB on NCL Joy

Gregg

Thank you. I did see those pics and video.  I saw a more recent video that showed the cabin for a couple seconds and it looked like that large pillar in the middle of the room was removed. So I’m trying to find any very recent pictures or videos to confirm.

There are pictures from May 2019 showing a CA cabin with no pillar. From what I can tell, I think the CC and CB’s have the pillar and the CA’s do not, but don’t know for sure. Is there a specific cabin number you are interested in?   Also says this, “Category CA is 420 square feet, CB is 355 square feet, CD and CE are 269 square feet.”

We're in 14196.  I found the video I was referring to.  At around 1:30 into the video they go into 14188 (which according the NCL deck plan is a CB).  Then at around 1:35 they quickly show the room and no pillar

8 hours ago, Gregg said:

Thank you. I did see those pics and video.  I saw a more recent video that showed the cabin for a couple seconds and it looked like that large pillar in the middle of the room was removed. So I’m trying to find any very recent pictures or videos to confirm.

When is your cruise?  We are in that exact room in a few weeks and can let you know. 

On 1/2/2020 at 8:01 AM, Gregg said:

Does anyone who has stayed in a Concierge Penthouse category CB (NCL Joy) have some cabin pics?

We were in a CC (wanted to be closer to elevators). Post #15 has some photos. The rest of the post has photos from the Joy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 8:39 AM, Gregg said:

Did you get your upgrade? When’s your cruise?

Hi, unfortunately no but still in room 14196.  The pillar is there in the room but really doesn’t interfere with anything and gives you two extra shelves, sort of.  I had trouble trying to attach the photos but will keep trying and if not I will post them  soon as we return home. 

The room is very spacious with two closets but the only thing I don’t like is there are not enough drawers for shorts and other things. Each nightstand has one drawer and then there are three more near the desk area, two very low height, maybe 6 inches and then one larger one. We like to use the larger one for dirty laundry.

Plenty of hangers in the closets and one has 4 shelves, one with the safe on it. 

We definitely were not disappointed and I don’t think you will. 

Edited by lovemycruisetoo