Cruiseair to San Juan

tet1968

Due to work schedule, I will not be available to travel a day early. We are on the Destiny on 30 April. My flight appears to be from Birmingham, Al to Dallas to San Juan. Any of you folks ever have to go west to go east? Hopefully I will get to SJU in time. SEMPER FI:)

If you are going through Dallas, I'm guessing you are on American flight 1778 out of Birmingham which leaves at 6:40am arrives in DFW at 8:38am. You'll leave DFW at 9:46am on Flight 1894 arriving at 3:17. Since that gives you about 6 hours to make it to the ship, you should be fine unless there are any major delays.

Are you certain though that they will have you flying through Dallas? If you are, then you should be able to get your exact flight numbers and your reservation # now. Delta has some flights that get you into San Juan about an hour earlier flying through Orlando or Atlanta so that may be what they put you on as well.

I talked to a vacation planner at Carnival and that is what I was told. I thought about a deviation but this person said it would only save me maybe an hour or so. For the $$$ I may as well stay the course and spend those $$$ on the islands. I just hope the Destiny is as good as the Conquest and Glory. I could easily live on the two ships. Maybe I need a job polishing brass on the stairwells.............:D ;)

Archived