Access Key Validation?

happygolucky62

I applied EATSLEEPCRUISELOOT when I booked in January, and it was applied.  Earlier this week I was able to purchase $300 of pre-paid beverages and did receive the $100 additional credit, rather than just the normal $50 bonus that will come with a pre-cruise purchase of beverage loot of $300.  

These are two distinct things:  one is a bonus for booking a cabin while the other is a bonus for pre-paying for loot good only for drink purchases.

I can see a situation where there's an Access Key for Loot when you book a cabin and another Access Key for an upgrade when you book a room.  Where they to say the two could not be used together, I'd say that was understandable.

Worst case for me... I find out on board that I didn't get the extra $50 promo bonus and just got the standard $50 bonus.

As stated in another thread, pre-purchase Beverage Loot and for every $300 bought, receive $100 bonus loot for beverages rather than just $50 of bonus beverage loot.  Can be purchased in multiples, not just one.  Must purchase by the current promo deadline of 03/31/20 and must have a cabin booked (to which a particular sailor the loot is assigned.)  Most important:   it's "use it or lose it"  no refunds for unused loot.  Valid for a purchased beverage on board and at Bimini Beach Club during your cruise.