The Atlantis

Mah Jong Lover

If you read through some of the posts here or do a search on the beaches I know you will get a ton of information.

I do know this - Atlantis charges $200 for 4 people in one room to use facilities for the day. You would have to research more to see what this includes. There are many public beaches where you can rent water toys, chairs, buy cocktails etc. There are also AI resorts that you can spend the day at that include all drinks, food, beach, water toys, pools etc

You can go to the British Colonial Hilton for $15 PP. I just posted on that and will add it here for you.

here on the Nassau board for beaches and see what you can find out. I know Scubagirrl has a ton of good info posted here.

This is for the British Colonial Hilton

For $15 pp you get beach access, pool access, plus loungers, palapas, and towels. The beach is small, but clean and within walking distance of the piers. You can see it when you steam into port--it is the orange tiled roof hotel complex with a 'BC' crest at the top of the main building. There was a good tropical band playing the day I was there, and it was relatively quiet, even though Senor Frog's is right next door. I also liked being able to watch the activity at the harbor, especially other ships maneuvering along side the piers. Enter on the street, go to the front desk, pay, and you'll get a receipt to give to the beach hut for towels. We never take the ship's excursions because many of them go regardless of the weather--and we want to decide closer to the time what we want to do each day.

BCH is well within walking distance...............you leave the pier and head right.................maybe a 10 min walk...............you'll see BCH as you dock.................

Next door to Senor Frogs so that is nice also.

if you want some Nice Nassau maps, email me as I have a lot of them and they are all really good ones. ceceliajean1@yahoo.com

Archived