Excursion Selection Procedure Question

pappy1022

How does the excursion selection process work when one person in the same cabin wants to go on a different excursion than the other person? We have a couple of ports where our wives want to do one thing and the guys want to do another. Everyone is good with splitting up to go on 2 different tours. During the selection process can you select a tour for 1 person and a different tour for the second person or is it by cabin.

No problem. For each excursion you’ll see a checkbox for you and a checkbox for your wife. Just check the proper box for your excursion and then go to the second excursion and check the box for your wife. My wife and I do this all the time.

Dave

It is a rare cruise during which spouse and I select all the same tours.  So-many choices.  

Have usually been "adopted" by another couple as a single on a particular excursion which includes lunch.  Never have had to eat alone, unless by choice.   Same for my wife on her solo adventures.  

GOARMY!