Automatic tipping on Sail & Sign Card

Terry & Gail

Help!! We are going on the Pride in a week. In our boarding documents, it states our Sail & Sign Card will automatically be charged for gratuities. We always like to put cash in an envelope and a note to our waiters and room stewart thanking them for their service. (This way we know they got it and not someone else) Does anyone know if it is a hassle to get the charges off of the Sail & Sign Card? When do you have to do it? (I don't want to be standing in line on Sunday morning to take care of this!

Thanks for any help!

Terry & Gail

No, its easy and you can do it at any time, just go to the Pursers desk and they will take care of it. I'd go at off times to avoid a line like at 3AM

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Diamond Princess 12/22/04

Carnival Miracle 03/13/05

This is my first cuise on Carnival and I would like to do my own tipping also, what is the sugested amount?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!

Vision of the Sea/ Alaska Northbound 9/3/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;9;3;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-1000

We were on a short 3 night cruise last month and had the tips on our s and s card. We enjoyed the service in the dining room and our stewards room service that we also handed them envelopes our last night. There was only $20in each envelope but combined with the automatic tips onthe s and s card was sufficient. We gave them the extra, although a small amount, to let them know they had done a good job and we really enjoyed their efforts that made our first cruise very enjoyable.

Jim

Carnival Miracle 3/04/04

Carnival Celebration 1/15/05

Zaandam in

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;23;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived