Spirit Southbound best cabin

SunFunCruiser

We're also on the June 21 Southbound Spirit. We chose a Port cabin to get more views of the shoreline, cabins 5192 and 5188. I believe you'll get a good view of all the glaciers from any cabin. I was thinking more during our inside passage cruising.

Mn Muggs, you should add yourself to the roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=270796

IYO, what is the best balcony cabin to have a good view. I know I need mid-ship, close as possible to the ocean, but also quiet. I'm a light, late sleeper.

Thanks for any opinions.

6232 is the cabin we chose for for our southbound cruise 2 years ago. What makes it special is that is has a double long balcony for no extra charge. You are also on the correct side for southbound cruising. It has one drop down upper as well as the two beds down. Great cabin. The room you see next to it is storage, no noise.

There is also an inside across the hall.

6232 is the cabin we chose for for our southbound cruise 2 years ago. What makes it special is that is has a double long balcony for no extra charge. You are also on the correct side for southbound cruising. It has one drop down upper as well as the two beds down. Great cabin. The room you see next to it is storage, no noise.

There is also an inside across the hall.

That sounds good. Will they sell that cabin to just two people since it has a drop down?

That storage closet wasn't used at all?

We were on the Pride (sistership) last summer and had 6232 and the handicapped on thw other side. Had them open up the partition between the cabins and had a HUGE balcony. Was great.

Going on the Spirit Southbound 7/16 this summer, but don't have those cabins.

I just looked at 6232 on the deck plan. Wow, that balcony!!

What about elevator noise, looks pretty close?

We had no issues with noise. The elevators proximity was a plus for us. It made things very convienient. I don't know if they save that room for people with 3 or more. We had 4 and had requested that room

By the way, your signature is gigantic. Maybe too big??

We had no issues with noise. The elevators proximity was a plus for us. It made things very convienient. I don't know if they save that room for people with 3 or more. We had 4 and had requested that room

By the way, your signature is gigantic. Maybe too big??

Thanks for the info.

Siggy? It's been that way for a very long time. I know there are plenty out there larger than mine. I have to take my ticker off anyway. Cruise is over :(

6232 is the cabin we chose for for our southbound cruise 2 years ago. What makes it special is that is has a double long balcony for no extra charge. You are also on the correct side for southbound cruising. It has one drop down upper as well as the two beds down.

Do you have any pictures of this cabin? I just booked it for 2007 for our southbound cruise. Jumped on it FAST as it is a prime cabin - can't wait. I tried to talk my SIL & BIL into going with us. They would be eligible for the handicapped cabin - but he isn't going for it. Party Pooper. The bigger ones that lay the opposite direction (like 6234) are handicapped and you can booked them - but if they need it for someone handicapped they will move you. Larger cabin for 2 people.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

We have 4 and I asked about 3 in cabin (in case my SIL decides to go and I jump to her cabin). She said 3 would be no problem - but if later they put restrictions in place you could get moved. Not sure they would book for 2

Upper deck has the same set up - cabin 5236 - for 2 - but you do have the lifeboats there. Or you could go up (more money) and get cabin 7258 for 2.

Good luck.

Our travel agent just sent us the cabin number after we booked. We are glade to be closer to the water line because I want as much stability a possible. There are four of us so we too have the two beds a sofa and a pull down bunk. I don't think our balcony is to big but we are just clad to have one. M

Still trying to figure out how you booked June 2007. I have called every day & CCL swears you can't book yet.
I don't know what to say - I have the printed confirmation in front of me right now - just lucky I guess. I will try and find out if I can get the name of the agent that booked us. Email me - see the box below. and if I can get the name and extension I'll send it back to you. It won't be until tonight.

Cheryl - Email me - I have the number of the agent (also a Cheryl) and found out what the deal is. I won't be able to check my mail until tonight - so if you want the information before then you can post your email here and I will check later today.

Cheryl's have to stick together.

Cheryl

Archived