Diamond Member and Internet Benefit

I would like to ask about the Diamond member internet benefit. I remember having one free day of internet use last year and I can't seem to see that information under  the Diamond Benefits on the Crown and Anchor benefit page.  Can anyone confirm (or deny) that this is still a benefit. I am sailing on Allure in a few days. Thanks.

27 minutes ago, sailing sue said:

I would like to ask about the Diamond member internet benefit. I remember having one free day of internet use last year and I can't seem to see that information under  the Diamond Benefits on the Crown and Anchor benefit page.  Can anyone confirm (or deny) that this is still a benefit. I am sailing on Allure in a few days. Thanks.

The Diamond internet perk is what Royal calls a "coupon", and coupons are not listed on the website.

However, we are fortunate to have some kid souls that scan and post the coupons:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2615839-crown-and-anchor-onboard-offers-all-levels-including-youth-allure/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AlpineDiver said:

Thanks for the infos so far. One more question: does the $22.99 off any package only work when buying the package on board or does it also get applied when buying it in the cruise planner?

Thanks for your help.

Edmund 

Only works for on board purchases.