Shore Excusion Availability

jgris90

Hi, 

if a specific shore excursion  appears to be sold out or is late starting time , is there a chance it will be available on board ?

I know this is the case with dining reservations where they only release A % of the available reservations

Thanks ! 😃 

Excursions sell out often. There are sometimes cancellations and a waitlist, but if something is popular it will sell out fast. They can sometimes add busses but something like a catamaran has limited space and once it is sold, that's it.

4 hours ago, jgris90 said:

Hi, 

if a specific shore excursion  appears to be sold out or is late starting time , is there a chance it will be available on board ?

I know this is the case with dining reservations where they only release A % of the available reservations

Thanks ! 😃 

when the shore x's were not available for my Escape cruise, I called and was told they were sold out and they wouldnt be available to book on the ship.  Not the same as reservations being held for restaurants and shows for cruisers to book.  

5 hours ago, jgris90 said:

Hi, 

Thanks ! 😃 

They do NOT hold shore ex for onboard purchase. There is no business case to do so. They want to sell out all fours. You can check for cancellations on board, but for now, pick something else (before it sells out). 

NCL does not operate any tours. They depend on local tour agents that have limited capacity. 

Edited by BirdTravels