"Q" on NCL Bliss Opinions

geegee1

Hi there,

Since this a foodies board, hoping to get a better answer than I would probably find on the NCL board.  Has anyone had "Q" on the Bliss?  I'm a bbq snob, no two ways about it.  Are the meats really smoked?  Can't believe I'm going to ask this, but if you're using say a Chili's as the middle point, is "Q" better or worse?

TIA

• 2 years later...

Everything boils down to personal taste.. I love BBQ but could never declare myself an aficionado... I am married to a KC, MO native who declares himself one... so I guess I sidle up to the title by proxy LOL! 

I personally enjoyed most of the offerings in "Q" we sailed Encore way back in 2019, before the Earth turned upside down. My belly wasn't empty enough to gorge the way I planned. I did remember the brisket being perfectly tender and fatty and delicious! Some of the sides, I could have done without but the meats are where it's at... I wasn't disappointed and have eaten at some of the famous K.C. establishments like -- Gates, Arthur Bryants... etc... "Q" wasn't bad and should meet some of your cravings if you want BBQ on the high seas... I remember the sauces being of the Carolinas.. vinegar/mustard base which is what I like... I didn't see any smokers... but the meats and scents led me to believe there is one on the ship...