RCCL Online

When you all go to the Crown & Anchor Society page, does it let you into the 4 areas of the members forum. I can't access them. I am logged in with my C&A number but it's not even showing them as links, just plain text. :confused:

Yep. I can click on all of them...:confused: Maybe it's something with your browser settings?

When you all go to the Crown & Anchor Society page, does it let you into the 4 areas of the members forum. I can't access them. I am logged in with my C&A number but it's not even showing them as links, just plain text. :confused:

I had the same probem at first. Even if you are signed on to their site, there is a place on the forums that says to activate your C&A number. It is similar to signing up. Once you activate it you can go into the forums

I have the same problem. I thought it was the site. How do you activate your account. I can log-in, see reservations, etc., but can't use the forums.

On the page where you can can click on your reservation, under that section it says to activate your account. Just click on that and it will take you to the activation page

Archived