Porch and Lawn Club Grill menus on Reflection

marshabear

We are sailing on the Reflection in April and were wondering about the menus for The Porch and Lawn Club Grill..are they open for breakfast and/or lunch and is there a charge for that? I know there is a charge for dinner.

Marsha

The Porch is open for lunch and dinner and there is a charge for both.  We ate Porch for lunch last January.  It was $30 per person.

I don't know for sure about breakfast/lunch at the Lawn Club Grill.  We only ate there for dinner.

570921AA-C3E4-4494-A0C9-6FACA113184E.jpeg

48041178-6B85-40F8-B42F-E1F80230D23B.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc

On our last Silhouette cruise (Jan 2018), Lawn Club was open for lunch on sea days but instead of their regular menu, they served a smaller selection of more casual food including "gourmet" burgers. As I recall the price for this truncated menu was $15-20pp. This could have changed by now or may vary by ship. The burgers were good (much better than what you get in the buffet or at the pool bar), but the service was dreadful and overall I didn't think it was really worth the upcharge.