New to RCI & sailing 12/4 southern. Any suggestions?

Hey Everyone,  The DW and I booked the 9 day 12/4 Southern Cruise to ABC, and Labadee on the Explorer.  Its for our 20th anniversary.  We found a 2D balcony cabin on deck 7 at a good price & were able to get grats included.  As a long time Princess traveler what advice can you offer for traveling on RCI?  Anything to avoid?  Deals to look for?  Suggestions?  Thanks in advance!

Hi again! Glad you found our roll call for this cruise! Meet & Mingle registration has opened up, so don't forget to register for our free on-board party! 

Yep, Bob is right; if you pre-purchase something and the price goes down, you can cancel it, then re-purchase at the lower price. I had purchased a beach bungalow for Labadee originally at $264; price dropped to $183.99, so I canceled and re-purchased (easy). We have a dozen friends/family with us and most of us purchased the Deluxe drink package for $50 per person per day; I believe it's higher right now. Note that the package can be used for your beach day at Labadee too! If you're a snorkeler, Bonaire would be my choice! Hope to meet you on board! Cheers!