Looking for Mariner eastern cruise compass

Hi Vinnie...long time no see:D here is a link to compasses for Eastern Mariner....click on the thumbnail and it will bring up the big pic.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=5278513#post5278513

The Mariner is just like the Navigator....Alex and I were on it in Oct....we had a blast:D I am sure your family will love it.

Hope all is well with you and family:D

Liz(the one with the spreadsheet):D

Alex has gone down the computer side of life..he is at college now....sadly at this moment Forensics have been pushed to the side...but will just have to wait and see.:)

I have to say I spent lot of time on the Mariner in the Wig and Gavel....but it was so funny...cause whenever I passed the Champagne Bar I thought of you and Carolyn,Jen and Rich:D ...Alex mentioned it also.

Other folks we went with on the Navigator.....Wendy(ShrimpO),Bradley and wee Daniel...are just back from the Mariner.

I am sure you will have a great time.

Take care

Liz

Does anyone know where I can find copies of recent Mariner cruise compass and or dinner menus?

On Mariner?? Now that you're done flipping me off, when you get back, I'd love to hear all about your trip, I'm going in April, and can barely wait!

Wraithe

It was I believe MadCnty who put the compasses online.....he was on the Mariner 2 weeks after us....so all thanks should go to him for a great job:D

Hey Vinnie....if you go to the Wig and Gavel pub...and Jimmy is singing there....ask him to sing "Sweet Home Alabama" please.....just tell him it is for your Scottish friend ...who was on the ship in October.....MadCnty passed the same message:D :D

Liz

if jimmy is there i will be more than happy to say hi. we were out with rich and his new girl friend last night. unfortunly jen & rich have gotten a devorce. we dont see her much, but we see rich at least once a week.

Archived