Liberty Jr suite or ocean suite?

pupskate

Hi there! Can anybody compare between the two? I am looking to sail in November and the price difference between the two is minimal. There will be three of us and I’m more interested in cabin space than balcony space. Also, were there any Suite perks?

thanks for any info 😊

So i am sailing on the Glory this month and have an ocean suite. I do not see any differance in the size of the cabin just know the locations are differant. On Glory (Same as Liberty) the Ocean Suites are on deck 7 so you have only cabins above and below you, where the Junior Suites are on deck 9. You do get all the same perks as an ocean suite like priority embarkation etc

1 hour ago, wolft927 said:

So i am sailing on the Glory this month and have an ocean suite. I do not see any differance in the size of the cabin just know the locations are differant. On Glory (Same as Liberty) the Ocean Suites are on deck 7 so you have only cabins above and below you, where the Junior Suites are on deck 9. You do get all the same perks as an ocean suite like priority embarkation etc

Thank you for the info. Enjoy the Glory! 

Check out the size of the bathroom.  I think it looks a little bigger. We really liked the bath tub and double sinks the Ocean Suite offers.  Will have to check out that Jr. Suite.  Is there a price difference?

Edited by Mavrick_RN