New Royal CD?

kruzns4me

Please do not shoot me for starting this thread, however, I have searched and searched and cannot locate who the new Cruise Director is on the Royal Princess?  I understand Matt is now on the Island Princess so thought I would do some scouting................anyone know whom it might be?  I have heard there are threads that list Captain and CD names for the different lines/ships but have not been able to locate................who knows - maybe I am daft today!

24 minutes ago, kruzns4me said:

Please do not shoot me for starting this thread, however, I have searched and searched and cannot locate who the new Cruise Director is on the Royal Princess?  I understand Matt is now on the Island Princess so thought I would do some scouting................anyone know whom it might be?  I have heard there are threads that list Captain and CD names for the different lines/ships but have not been able to locate................who knows - maybe I am daft today!

Here you go. You probably didn't scroll down far enough.

Marcus Prince was on the Royal the week of January 4th.  We were looking forward to sailing with Matt O again, but Marcus did an excellent job and was very personable.  Marcus and staff did a great job scheduling lots of activities to keep passengers entertained.   We'd be happy to sail with him again.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, I object 2 said:

Marcus Prince was on the Royal the week of January 4th.  We were looking forward to sailing with Matt O again, but Marcus did an excellent job and was very personable.  Marcus and staff did a great job scheduling lots of activities to keep passengers entertained.   We'd be happy to sail with him again.  

I certainly agree that Marcus did an outstanding job as we were also on that same sailing.  We had been with Marcus before on the STAR last year.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kruzns4me said:

hhmm - thanks for the info -looks like it will change before Alaska....................

May well change as I understood that Marcus was getting married this spring-supposedly girlfriend also ROYAL employee.  Never sailed with Matt O but have heard many great comments about him.

26 minutes ago, DormMom said:

May well change as I understood that Marcus was getting married this spring-supposedly girlfriend also ROYAL employee.  Never sailed with Matt O but have heard many great comments about him.

She's a dancer I believe in the show?