Help With M-Class C3 Cabin 9148,9150 Or 9152

morfred

Friends are sailing in a nearby cabin and our choice is limited to one of these three cabins. We will be on the Summit but I assume all M-Class ships would be similar. I am concerned with noise from above or any other information that someone would have about the good and especially the BAD about any one of these cabins.

I have searched but I found very little information available. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

They are under the carpeted area of the Oceanview cafe, so I don't see any issues with noise.  Just to let you know, they are all connecting staterooms.  If your neighbors are quiet, no problem.  🍷

Hopefully someone else can advise for sure, but one thing to consider is that I think that all the balconies of staterooms you listed are under the overhang from the deck above - which can be good (protection from weather) or bad (not much sun/no view of sky above) depending on what you wish your balcony to have.

Some cruisers are A OK with it, some are not happy, like this gentleman further forward in 9145 on sister ship Infinity. :classic_wink:

View from Summit 9144 closer to your cabins on cruisedeckplans also shows overhang

160361482722092.jpg

Edited by SeaHunt