Mani + Pedi in the Spa?

dogtaur

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how much a manicure and/or pedicure costs in the spa? We are sailing on the Valor next week and I was wondering if I should get it done before we leave or enjoy some spa services on the cruise? Thank you!

1 hour ago, dogtaur said:

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how much a manicure and/or pedicure costs in the spa? We are sailing on the Valor next week and I was wondering if I should get it done before we leave or enjoy some spa services on the cruise? Thank you!

We'll see you on the Valor next Monday!!!  I recommend getting a mani/pedi at home and enjoying the other spa services like facials and massages.  The spa doesn't offer any discounted mani/pedi combos.  The Fire & Ice Manicure is $59 and the Fire & Ice Pedicure is $75. A Shellac Manicure is $49.  A Shellac Pedicure is $69.   For the same price as a mani/pedi, you can get a massage.

• Like 1

I had a spa pedi on the ship once and I was not impressed, especially considering how expensive it was. I also didn’t like having to fill out several pages of paperwork beforehand, presumably so they could try to upsell products to me based on my answers. I’d get it done beforehand and have more money in my pocket. 

This is what my wife says. We get massages at ports for 1/2 or more of the cruise price. Cruise massage is $125 for 50 minutes, in Mexico, Jamaica, and D.R. we were getting $30 hour massages on the beach, lovely.

• Like 2