Received someone else's excursion photos

This all ended well - my husband and I went on a snorkeling excursion in Cozumel, which we booked through RCI.  One of the guides was taking underwater photos, and charging $25 to email your photos to you.  So we paid him the $25 and the next morning we received six snorkeling photos of some other people.  I emailed back twice, saying that we hadn't received our photos (and told him how to tell which ones were ours as we had used our own masks which were distinctive).  Never heard from the guy and figured it was $25 out the window.  But my husband really liked the photos and wanted them for some reason, so I stopped by Customer Service.  The guy there basically told me I was out of luck.  Next, I stopped by the shore excursion desk.  I think the person I spoke with took it as some kind of personal challenge to find my photos, because she sent off an email to someone and within a few hours I had the correct photos.  So happy ending!

Does this happen often, or do you usually get your correct photos emailed to you when you do something like this?  It's made me a little hesitant to purchase extra photos/videos on excursions. 

• Like 1

Glad it worked out for you. We sorta had the same situation, but opposite. We were married on the Allure in 2012. Just last week we were going through the box our extra wedding photos were in. We found two photos of two other families that were taken during the same cruise at the bottom of the the pile.

I posted the photos on a couple of Royal Caribbean Facebook group’s pages to hopefully find the owners. Who knows?