What will be refunded if the second guest of a room can't make the ship?

I got a cruise booked for 2 of us and we have drink packages and excursions booked.  Got good prices for both. 

However there is a possibility my cruise companion can't make it due to family reasons.  In which case, will the second drink package and second excursion cost be refunded?

TIA

6 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Taxes and all Cruise Planner purchases made for the second guest will automatically be refunded to the credit card used to make the purchases.

Thank you, Bob!  

One further question, I didnt use credit card, instead I used OBC through the cruise planner to pay for the drink packages and excursions.  Will OBC be refunded like cash or credit card payment too?   I would like to use refunded obc for gratuities and other things. 

TIA!  

4 minutes ago, Sailor Taylor said:

Thank you, Bob!  

One further question, I didnt use credit card, instead I used OBC through the cruise planner to pay for the drink packages and excursions.  Will OBC be refunded like cash or credit card payment too?   I would like to use refunded obc for gratuities and other things. 

TIA!  

Yes, OBC will also be refunded.  It shows up in the Cruise Planner immediately upon a purchase being cancelled.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JamesEM said:

Should you cruise solo, you will get double points. 

Better to say an extra point per night.  If the OP is in a suite, they would get 3 points per night instead of 2.

3 hours ago, Sailor Taylor said:

I got a cruise booked for 2 of us and we have drink packages and excursions booked.  Got good prices for both. 

However there is a possibility my cruise companion can't make it due to family reasons.  In which case, will the second drink package and second excursion cost be refunded?

TIA

I'm available to go.  I'll sleep on the pool deck and shower in the spa.  😁

• Haha 1