Encore balcony question - Category H8

Veryunlikelly

Hello! My husband and I are currently booked in a mid-ship mini suite with our 2 (almost 3) YO twins. I am considering an upgrade to the Haven, specifically Category H8 - The Haven Suite - Connecting Stateroom, Rm 11106. My husband and I have sailed in a mini suite on the Epic, however I am thinking the extra space/separation may be worth it with the kids at this age. 

My question: Is there any way to tell how big the balcony is for a specific room? From the photos and video I have found, it appears the balconies are either comparable to the standard mini suite balconies or even smaller and partially enclosed. That's a factor for me, as DS still naps a LOT and we will be spending more time in the room than we are used to. TIA!

All H7/H8 balconies are rather small with the balcony directly under the bridge (deck 13 on Encore) being partially enclosed.

I highly recommend the aft-facing Haven suites for your situation (separate livingroom/bedroom and large balcony). The balcony depth differs by deck but even the smallest balcony (deck 13) is larger than any H8 balcony. There are 2 configurations for the aft-facing suites if you decide to go that route.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the quick response! I am actively campaigning for the aft-facing suite, but husband is not on board with the price difference yet. Really hoping they come down a little more before selling out, otherwise he may end up in the Pullman bed.