Spa Cabin Assignment from Guarantee Cabin

BaronArroz

My in laws were booked into a guarantee balcony on the Panorama, and they were just assigned a spa cabin! I'd read before that upgrades into the cabin don't qualify for the spa pass as you've paid for the lower cabin so I called. The PVP said that the system assigned them that cabin so they'd receive all of the benefits as it isn't technically an upgrade from a previously assigned cabin. Has this happened to anyone else? 

1 minute ago, BaronArroz said:

My in laws were booked into a guarantee balcony on the Panorama, and they were just assigned a spa cabin! I'd read before that upgrades into the cabin don't qualify for the spa pass as you've paid for the lower cabin so I called. The PVP said that the system assigned them that cabin so they'd receive all of the benefits as it isn't technically an upgrade from a previously assigned cabin. Has this happened to anyone else? 

Yes

We got an offer from the upgrade fairy to a spa balcony and I assumed we still get all the perks of the spa balcony.  If that's not the case if someone could please let me know that would be great.  We debated about booking the spa balcony but at the time it was $600 more then a regular balcony so passed but when we got the offer we jumped on it.  Husband loves the spa but for me its okay.

2 minutes ago, wardwhitty said:

We got an offer from the upgrade fairy to a spa balcony and I assumed we still get all the perks of the spa balcony.  If that's not the case if someone could please let me know that would be great.  We debated about booking the spa balcony but at the time it was $600 more then a regular balcony so passed but when we got the offer we jumped on it.  Husband loves the spa but for me its okay.

From what has been said in the past, as long as you've paid for it at all everything is included. Ours seems to fall into a weird area because although it wasn't a paid upgrade, it technically wasn't an upgrade as there was no cabin assigned in a lower category. 

On 1/22/2020 at 3:12 PM, BaronArroz said:

I was given a spa cabin with a booking and I did receive the Spa wristband even though I thought that I had read you did notUsed them during the cruise