Need to fix a mistake

geez

I am so sorry I meant to mention that we are booked on Celebrity Millie 9096 and need information from anyone who has any knowledge of this room? Thank you We are wondering if it is noisey from the deck above.

Even though I have never stayed in it I have stayed on deck nine in 9127 on Summit, another M-class ship. Ships are the same as the Constellation and Infinity

You are directly under the Poolside Grill which is open from 12 pm to 7 pm according to my Daily from Summit. There are tables and chairs up there by the grill also. I recall it having a pool deck type surface which is somewhat sound absorbing. Fairly heavy use during serving hours. Not so much before and after. My guess is that you may have slight noise during the heavy use period and little or none before and after.

Hope this helps. I, personally would not be concerned with a noise issue in this cabin.

Someone who has stayed in this cabin may respond but I thought my input might be helpful for now.

Even though I have never stayed in it I have stayed on deck nine in 9127 on Summit, another M-class ship. Ships are the same as the Constellation and Infinity

You are directly under the Poolside Grill which is open from 12 pm to 7 pm according to my Daily from Summit. There are tables and chairs up there by the grill also. I recall it having a pool deck type surface which is somewhat sound absorbing. Fairly heavy use during serving hours. Not so much before and after. My guess is that you may have slight noise during the heavy use period and little or none before and after.

Hope this helps. I, personally would not be concerned with a noise issue in this cabin.

I agree with CaliforniaDreamin. My recollection is that not many people use the tables right there and the cabin is actually under the server side of the grill and interior to the public areas. I don't think you're going to be bothered at all. That area is closed up all night anyway, when you'd be using your cabin.

The cabin is directly under an overhang though and you will have the support struts to the resort deck overhang above visible outside your beautiful windows toward the bow. You don't see those on deck 8 or 7.

We were in 9098. There was noise from the grill area at night and in the morning from clean up and get ready. It was not a deal breaker, but we will always be on 6, 7, or 8 now.

Archived