Riande Continental Bayside for pre cruise stay

labtech

Has anyone stayed here or have any info on this hotel? We have never been to Miami and it appears to be less than a mile from the port. Just wondering about the hotel and the neighborhood for walking around. Safety issues, ya know!!??

I'm staying in the Holiday Inn Bayside... right across from the Port and from the Bayside MarketPlace.

May I suggest you go over to the pre&post Hotel Cruise topic and ask this question... TrentS or Belima will answer your questions. You won't get much help here. Also, many of these Miami topics have already been discussed and you can find a wealth of info there...

We stayed there last September. It is very close to the port and there is a bayside shopping right across the street. Plenty of shops and restaraunts.Make sure and ask for a window overlooking the docks. We got up early and watched all the ships come in. We got a great deal from orbitz.com $69 Or $80 which included parking in there garage for the night.

The rooms were nice, but the bathrooms were very tiny.....lol smaller then the ship if you can believe that......lol they did have a full size tub tho.

Hope this helps ya!

Hello I have never stayed there but I did have it booked for my april cruise until I read the reviews at trip advisor after reading the reviews I cancelled really quick I have the Holiday inn bayside booked it has good reviews Have a great day James

Hello I have never stayed there but I did have it booked for my april cruise until I read the reviews at trip advisor after reading the reviews I cancelled really quick I have the Holiday inn bayside booked it has good reviews Have a great day James

We read all the reviews before we stayed there also and nearly canceled. We were very glad we did not. It is in a excellent location. We didnt have to drive anywhere for entertainment, because it was all in walking distance. The continetal breakfast was breads and muffins and coffee, up to par. It took us 3 minutes to get to the dock. Check out was very easy. Elevaters were always available.

Our room was clean and in excellent condition, and who could beat the price we paid for it in Miami right across from bayside.

Archived