NCL Encore Christening...Are you Drunk?...No I just ate too much Seafood

jenseib

On 2/1/2020 at 11:28 AM, amelia3171 said:

Long, picture heavy reviews are my favourite, thank you. 

3 times on NCL and I've never noticed the cream, will be looking out for it day 1 breakfast this October.

It's really good!

On 2/2/2020 at 8:04 PM, toothy26 said:

Loved your review! It was very entertaining. I will be cruising on the Encore in October.

Thanks!  I really had a good time

Thanks for a great review - we are on the 5 April sailing and have been assigned 9702 which is at the FRONT not forward, but front of the ship - so I was happy to see a sample of what our OV room will look like - we are right beside the larger 9700 OV and you showed a picture of it, as well as the smaller OV.  Sounds like you got your 'money's worth' on this cruise.

22 hours ago, dreadpirate3 said:

Hi! I loved your photos of the private island. We always cruise RCCL so we've been to Coco Cay next door quite a few times.

I look forward to reading your next report.

Thanks for reading!  That RCCL island looks fabulous.   I hope to some day get to see it.

1 hour ago, Cleo1611 said:

Thanks for a great review - we are on the 5 April sailing and have been assigned 9702 which is at the FRONT not forward, but front of the ship - so I was happy to see a sample of what our OV room will look like - we are right beside the larger 9700 OV and you showed a picture of it, as well as the smaller OV.  Sounds like you got your 'money's worth' on this cruise.

Oh good. Glad I could help. I would love one of those rooms.  I used to shy away from being forward, but I have had a few near the front now and it doesn't bother me one bit.

It was such an awesome experience and I hope to some day get on another christening. 

23 hours ago, CazV said:

I got on when you got off. Enjoyed reading about the christening and seeing all your photos. I'm going back in 4 weeks 😁

How awesome. My next cruise is on the Joy and I just reserved my shows this morning.  My daughter is going with me and we are going to take a more relaxed trip this time and just explore the ports on our own I think. I debated on getting some specialty dining options, but I am not sure yet if I want to spend more money. I'm sure she will want to eat at Cagneys though.  She loves the truffle fries.  LOL

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 11:58 PM, ilovemom said:

Do your use US Park when traveling out of Detroit?  They are a all woman owned and ran company and are very reliable.

no I have used Valet Connections. So far they have always had the best price, which is most important to me.  We find it a good spot too, so we just use them now.