princess ez air--contact info

healthworker

hello,

I was on princess many years ago. Just wondering if ez air has a special contact number, or do you just call the 1-800  princess number and wait on hold forever (like I have been doing!).  If your flight is cancelled or you have a last minute emergency,how would you get through to them?  Their price is lower than the airlines,that's why I am asking. Also,does anyone know if you can book the ezair flight in Canadian dollars if cruise was booked in US dollars?thanks!

I do not believe you can contact Princess EZAir directly. In the case of a flight cancellation, it depends on how close to flight date the cancellation occurs. If the flight is more than 24 hours away then you will most likely be rebooked by the airline or EZAir, last minute cancellations or emergencies you are provided an enroute delay number to call in your travel documents/travel Summary. 

One of my trips to FLL from LAX via ATL was cancelled because of weather and ATL airport was closed. I did not find out till I arrived for the red eye flight about 10:30pm, Calling the enroute delay desk number was routed to Australia. Was not going to get to FLL to embark. EZAir eventually rebooked me(first I had 4 hours waiting on hold with Delta )on flight to Bermuda to catch the ship, was given option get to Bermuda 2 days early and pay for hotel myself since I did not have travel insurance or fly later to catch ship day it is to arrive Bermuda to save on hotel. I flew early to wait for the ship.

I believe if you booked your cruise in US dollars, the EZAir fares will also be priced in US dollars.

You can book EZAir flights yourself and have 24 hours from booking to cancel even restricted fares. Flexible fares can be canceled up to 45 days before flight or cruise whichever is sooner, as sometimes you are flying to your destinations days before the cruise departs. You will pay for Flexible EZAir flights at final payment date, but if you book flexible fare still have option to cancel up to 45 day rule of flight or cruise whichever is sooner. Restricted fares become non refundable after 24 hours of booking no matter how far out you are booking.

Last minute emergency is what? This is what travel insurance is for. You have to figure out who is responsible as this is so vague.