Harmony 1/5/20 Western Caribbean Review

Ren1216

On 1/26/2020 at 5:53 PM, Ren1216 said:

Two parties redeemed BofA Visa reward points for OBC which we were able to access and use via the Cruise Planner to buy a soda pkg, a refreshment pkg, an internet pkg, and make Rubicon reservations ahead of time. Once available, we also reserved all of our main entertainment through the Cruise Planner. I completed the online check-in process for all 7 of us, though the system lost mine twice and it had to be redone. Remaining OBC was then transferred to our on board accounts.

Thank you! I was trying to find out if you could use it before the cruise. Yay!

7 hours ago, madibeme said:

Thank you! I was trying to find out if you could use it before the cruise. Yay!

Just a little more info -- I redeemed our rewards about 3 months pre-cruise, then learned the OBC doesn't show up on your Cruise Planner until 2-3 weeks before the sail date.  I was hoping to use the OBC in the event of any Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals, so I called and asked for my credit to be expedited (at about 50 days out).  They reminded me of the 2-3 wk policy but then went ahead and applied my credit (showed in my Cruise Planner within 15 mins).  My aunt called a few days later with the same request and was not treated as kindly, she was given a lecture about the policy.  They did apply her credit though.  Other credits from our travel agent didn't show up until we were on board.