January 18th Escape- Good, Bad and the Ugly

NickCanadian

7 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

If there was a "Haven Guest Only" elevator, what would the response be when non-Haven guests still have to wait for an elevator?

If you believe that the ship(s) in the BA/BA Class should have 3 banks of elevators, that's fine. Thinking that a Haven Guest Only elevator would solve the problem isn't realistic. 

What about a Haven only waterslide?  I think that would be cool.  😎

I have to admit, I was very confused about the elevators and Haven guests.  I read about the ability to "delete" all of the floors selected by other patrons and zoom to the Haven - who would do that?  Is that even true?

I do think the use of the crew elevator for very specific purposes (ports) is a nice perq that doesn't negatively impact anyone else, as far as I can tell.

16 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

If there was a "Haven Guest Only" elevator, what would the response be when non-Haven guests still have to wait for an elevator?

If you believe that the ship(s) in the BA/BA Class should have 3 banks of elevators, that's fine. Thinking that a Haven Guest Only elevator would solve the problem isn't realistic. 

If there was an HGO elevator, it would probably be kept fairly discrete--but normal guests would not have much of a reaction.  If someone wants access to the Haven elevator they can stay in the Haven.  A third bank of elevators would alleviate much crowding, if it was HGO it would alleviate some (but not nearly as much as if everyone could use it).