Carnival Conquest Souvenier Magnet

asalikie

Hello there! Still a relatively new cruiser, my husband and I have been on about five cruises so far, three of which were with Carnival ... Conquest, Legend, and Miracle.

We always loved the fact the that cruisers adorn their stateroom doors and we always have to stop and admire the decorations. On our most recent cruise, we decided to do just that ... and make a simple, hand-made sign and use a few of our collectible magnets from previous cruises to stick the sign to our door.

... and that was a mistake.

We had fully-trusted our fellow passengers to not touch. I mean, we're all here to have fun ... right? Theft was the last thing on our mind ... and we were pretty naive to think that, obviously.

Someone had taken our Carnival Conquest magnet from our door, but they left the others, thank goodness. What was taken was a silly little turtle magnet that we had gotten from the 'Conquest,' the turtle was all dressed up with a big floppy hat and sandals. We usually take pictures of our magnet 'haul' at the end of every vacation, but we did not at the end of that particular vacation, so sadly, I do not have a photograph of it.

If anyone is going on the Conquest sometime (it does not necessarily have to be soon), it would mean a lot to us if you could purchase a 'Conquest' souvenir magnet from the Fun Shop. I don't know when, if ever, we'll be seeing the Conquest again (not in the near future, I can say that much). I've looked on eBay and Amazon, and while there are souvenir magnets available, they're just a stock photo of the ship with the ship name -- they're just not the same :(. I've tried contact Carnival, but they said that branded souvenirs only available on board -- so here I am!

I will certainly pay for the magnet and the shipping costs plus a little extra.

We have learned our lesson and will likely buy cheap, generic magnets in the future to adhere any signage to our stateroom door.

Thank you for your help!

P.S. some people put some seriously cool decorations on their door!