Thermal Suite on MSC Divina

tcfive

I will be sailing on the MSC Divina for a 3 night cruise in March.  There are no sea days on this voyage.  I am debating whether or not I should get a pass to the thermal suite.  Would I use it enough to justify the expense?  How much is a single use pass?  Thanks.

I can't reply on price, but you should know that the thermal suite on Divina is limited to sauna and steam rooms, and an alcove with conventional lounge chairs. I had a free pass so I got to use it one day, but about an hour was all I needed there. 

The rooms are all coed but there are separate locker/shower rooms. You can get a key at the desk where you sign in.

Just off Divina YC, so we had it for free. We took one look around and realized we wouldn't be using it at all. When I read it was Thalasso therapy, I assumed it meant the pool, so we were a bit disappointed about that.

We never returned to the spa after that. The prices for the other services in there are ridiculous compared to other lines.