Galaxy Panama Cruise

WHMInc

1. Does anyone know at which ports the ship docks and which ports you are tendered ashore?

2. On the first night soes the Orion have assign seatng with your waiter or is it open seating?

3. At the coffee bar do you have to pay for coffee?

4. Is the ice cream free during the day? On Princess we had to pay for ice cream.

5. Does anyone know if during the Christmas cruise there are good activities for children 8, 10, 11, and 15?

Thank you very much. I am organizing a family reunion with my parent, sister and all the kids.

WHMInc

WHMInc,

I can only respond to the Ice Cream question. At lunch in the buffet (and in the restaurant) they serve real freshly made ice cream. They also serve sugar free ice cream in the dining room (but that is not made fresh). There is also soft serve ice cream served in the afternoons in the buffet area. None of the ice cream choices are fee based.

Hope that helps.

Sincerely, Andrea (28 cruises - 24 with X)

Horizon 11/92,Majesty of the Seas 3/96,Zenith 2/97,Galaxy 11/97,Century 2/98,Mercury 8/98,Galaxy 11/98,Zenith 2/99,Horizon 9/99,Mercury 10/99,Grand Princess 12/99,Wind Spirit 2/00,Century 7/00,Century 9/00,Galaxy 11/00,Millennium 2/01,Millennium 6/01,Galaxy 11/01,Summit 2/02,Century 6/02,Millennium 8/02,Infinity 11/02,Century 5/31/03,Century 6/7/03,Century 8/2/03,Millennium 10/14/03,Millennium 10/26/03,Radiance 1/18/04,Zenith 2/15/04,Infinity 12/05/04

Archived