Getaway Cabin Question

AK Dreaming

Sailing for the first time in an inside cabin 5805.  Been trying to determine if this is an OK cabin based on the cruise ship map.  It looks odd shaped and I cannot tell if the door faces the OV cabins for and interior/interior cabin?   It's an IE.  If anyone has been in this cabin or has any info, I'd really appreciate the help.  I still have time to change.

Thank you.

While i have not been in that cabin i would be almost certain that your door would face the cabins across from you, i have been on deck 8 balcony and the interior hallway across from my cabin was an area used by staff. We have had cabins on carnival with the door on the long side of the cabin and frankly we loved that layout.  Actually i think we may of had one also on smaller NCL ship (that had the lifeboats out our window) in my opinion the room is more organized.

having that interior hallway across from me wasn’t an issue noise wise except for the fact the door would slam 24/7 . 

I never really concern myself with noise issues.  I am really good sleeper and not really bothered by motion or noise.  It just seems odd how this cabin seems to jut out from the rest.  I have used the Solo cabin on occasion and don't mind the interior facing another interior with the exception of the fact it seems to take longer to get places.  I would prefer a cabin that faces the OV cabins.  Easier access to the stairwells and elevators.