Conquest Questions

waitin4acruise

sailing 7/23 does anyone know if there is a limit on luggage size weight also does anyone know about the teen club o2 and if vidoe games cost if so i may be in trouble lol any advise please

Check with the Specific Airline as for Size, as far as Carry on 11x17 is the limit due to the Xray machine in the terminal.

There is a Machine at the arcade that spits out tokens, someone on this website had a picture of it. Yes you do have to pay. Not really sure but something like 12.00 for about 10 tokens and I beleive but not sure you can insert your S&S card, This comes from memory from a tread I read last year but didnt save it.

Go here to check out all the Threads on Acrades:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=2809318

There is a Machine at the arcade that spits out tokens, someone on this website had a picture of it. Yes you do have to pay. Not really sure but something like 12.00 for about 10 tokens and I beleive but not sure you can insert your S&S card, This comes from memory from a tread I read last year but didnt save it.

Yes, you can use the S&S card and I think I remember that you can put a limit as to how many tokens can be "bought" in one day.

I think you can place limits on token purchases. We didn't place a limit on our oldest son on Conquest because he wanted an occasional soda (he didn't drink enough to mustify a soda card) as well as tokens, but we told him he'd lose the card if things got out of hand. He was very good about it. The teen area on Conquest adjoins the arcade; it's a nice area with a sitting area, soda bar, and dance floor.

Archived