Soda

Grumpy8

Since nobody has responded, I will share my experience from Symphony, on the assumption it's similar.  There are 2 locations in the Windjammer [one on each side near the entrances - IIRC, 2 machines at each location]. One on the Royal Promenade near the Cafe Promenade or Sorrentos, can't recall which. One in the Park Cafe, in the Central Park neighborhood, and one in El Loco Fresh [the Mexican restaurant]. Surprisingly [at least to me] there was not one in the Boardwalk neighborhood [but you could get a soda in a glass at Playmakers.

Is Oasis similar?

Edited by mjldvlks
add detail

On 2/1/2020 at 10:55 PM, mjldvlks said:

Since nobody has responded, I will share my experience from Symphony, on the assumption it's similar.  There are 2 locations in the Windjammer [one on each side near the entrances - IIRC, 2 machines at each location]. One on the Royal Promenade near the Cafe Promenade or Sorrentos, can't recall which. One in the Park Cafe, in the Central Park neighborhood, and one in El Loco Fresh [the Mexican restaurant]. Surprisingly [at least to me] there was not one in the Boardwalk neighborhood [but you could get a soda in a glass at Playmakers.

Is Oasis similar?