jetBlue at Richmond, VA

Enchantment 04

Well I could just fly airTran out of Newport News as its only 5 miles away. I was wondering if jetBlue was starting service to FLL because its one of their hubs and such and it would be a lot easier on my Grandparents to not have to connect. It really stinks that delta dropped their Norfolk-Ft. Lauderdale run. I guess we could fly American on their Norfolk-Miami route and than just take a car service to the hotel in Ft. Lauderdale.

Can't wait for Jet Blue to come to Richmond!! I am hoping they will post the rest of there September schedule soon so I can see how the air fare will be from Richmond to San Juan.

Right now there schedule only goes to September 6th and I am needing the 17th thru the 24th schedule..

Jet blue has announced service but they haven't told where all you can fly to. I know when I go on the website I can pick richmond and a destination. I think flights start up out of richmond, va at the end of March..

I know if I pick Richmond to San Juan they fly to New York and New York to San Juan. They don't fly directly from Richmond to San Juan.

I think New York is like there Hub where most of there non stop flights originate from.

Not sure when jet blue is going to change there schedule, it has been saying September 6th since November 05.

I decided I couldn't wait for them any longer so I checked out continental and found steal of a Deal From Richmond, Va to San Juan, Pr for September 17th -24th 2006 for $308 per person not including tax. They were about $300 cheaper than the next cheapest airline and I don't think Jet Blue can beat the price I got. I did some test to see what the prices run and the flight times and by checking a few weeks earlier and see what comes up. Low and behold they have a great flight out and a Crappy one back and the prices when I checked were like $100.00 higher than what I paid.

I really wanted to give Jet Blue a try but I started getting ansy when the airline prices started going up and up and seats were filling up.

So I guess all you can do is either wait or just find a price and time you are comfortable with and just book it on another airline.

Archived