Cruise Excursions

richbum

We are booked for next January....For Christmas this year, I would like to get my kids and grandkids excursions. They are in different rooms/different booking number then me. In the past, I have booked with outside vendors and it wasn't any big deal, but the kids want to do Carnival excursions since this is their first cruise as adults...and want to make sure they get back in time. How do I book them ahead of time through the app? Thanks in advance!

If you link their booking to yours on the website, you can book excursions for them only. After adding it to your cart, go to view cart.  From there you will see a drop down menu that lets you modify both the time of the excursion (if more than 1 time is available) and the people who are going.  You can select any combination of people from the bookings you are managing.

13 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

If you link their booking to yours on the website, you can book excursions for them only. After adding it to your cart, go to view cart.  From there you will see a drop down menu that lets you modify both the time of the excursion (if more than 1 time is available) and the people who are going.  You can select any combination of people from the bookings you are managing.

Thank you so much. I appreciate the help!