Alaska - which side of the ship?

wales4ever

Look at the route. I'm pretty sure the Sun is round trip so it's likely one side will be shore on the way up the other on the way back. With a lot of time with land on both sides (with a lot of the ports you sail out the same way you came in). At the glaciers they spin in a circle. 

Once you start getting close to ports you can see a bit more. The sail-in to Skagway is quite a bit in an inlet with land on both sides. Juneau was similar. Though without bionics you didn't see much besides land and houses lol. I remember in Glacier Bay they were talking about a bear, but without bionics I couldn't figure out what black dot was the bear vs which were rocks. 

18 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

Once you start getting close to ports you can see a bit more. The sail-in to Skagway is quite a bit in an inlet with land on both sides. Juneau was similar. Though without bionics you didn't see much besides land and houses lol. I remember in Glacier Bay they were talking about a bear, but without bionics I couldn't figure out what black dot was the bear vs which were rocks. 

It would be cool to have a bionic eye.  You could zoom right in on things .

Edited by ColeThornton