Symphony OTS Deck 14 noise?

I recently booked a cruise on the Symphony OTS on deck 14 room 14690, not thinking that the pool deck was right above me. Has anyone booked a room on this deck? Is there a lot of noise coming from above during the day? My wife loves to take naps during the day when we cruise and was wondering if this will bother her. Thanks for any help!

28 minutes ago, Deadheadcruiser said:

I recently booked a cruise on the Symphony OTS on deck 14 room 14690, not thinking that the pool deck was right above me. Has anyone booked a room on this deck? Is there a lot of noise coming from above during the day? My wife loves to take naps during the day when we cruise and was wondering if this will bother her. Thanks for any help!

Your cabin sets below El Loco Fresh, even when busy it is a pretty quiet place.  Love Symphony, happy cruising.. Don't forget free breakfast before 10:30 at JR. Book all your shows as soon as they open in the cruise planer..    

The only thing you may hear is people moving chairs in the morning. Personally if you pick the right location and pay attention to what is above you deck 14 can be great. One deck up to the pool area and two to the Windjammer.

19 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Your cabin sets below El Loco Fresh, even when busy it is a pretty quiet place.  Love Symphony, happy cruising.. Don't forget free breakfast before 10:30 at JR. Book all your shows as soon as they open in the cruise planer..    

Thanks for the info! My wife and I have been on a 5 year cruise hiatus, can't wait to be back on a RCI ship!