Port Canaveral Hotel Recommendation

JPFX2

16 minutes ago, JPFX2 said:

Looking for a hotel recommendation for an upcoming sailing out of Port Canaveral. Also whether hotel offers cruise parking and a shuttle to terminal.

Howdy. If you go to the Florida Departures forum, you'll probably get all your answers there:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Ft. Lauderdale Cruise-Airport.  It was clean, close the the airport and cruise port, and there were restaurants within walking distance.  The included breakfast was pretty good.  The staff was friendly.  They have a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise port.  I'm not positive about onsite parking, but I think the couple in front of us at checkin were talking about parking during their cruise, so I think it's available.

18 hours ago, JPFX2 said:

Looking for a hotel recommendation for an upcoming sailing out of Port Canaveral. Also whether hotel offers cruise parking and a shuttle to terminal.

Homewood Suites, Residence Inn, Country Inn & Suites and Radisson at the Port are the four closest hotels and they all offer the park and cruise option.