Carnival Horizon 8 day southern

DannyNJ

We are booked for an 8 day southern cruise in January 2021, with three stops (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao) and I am trying to find out the dinner menus in the main dining room for the 8 nights so we can book the Japanese on a night we don't mind skipping the main dining. I have searched crusie critic, can't find this info. can anyone help who has sailed this itinerary? Thank you.

2 hours ago, DannyNJ said:

We are booked for an 8 day southern cruise in January 2021, with three stops (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao) and I am trying to find out the dinner menus in the main dining room for the 8 nights so we can book the Japanese on a night we don't mind skipping the main dining. I have searched crusie critic, can't find this info. can anyone help who has sailed this itinerary? Thank you.

I found a video on You Tube with menus for the Horizon.  I'm not sure if links are allowed, but it is easily googled.

I've seen many menus posted, but each Carnival cruise has their dinner meals in different order based on the sailing itenerary, and I can't find one that shows the order for our 8 day crusie. Maybe no ones posted it, just asking....

Setting an expectation on specifics for a year from now is a great way to set yourself up for disappointment. The menu for next week could be different. People are always looking for menus and fun times well in advance. While it may be an indication of what to expect, things can and will change.

We are booked on the January 9, 2021 cruise (my wife and I, plus two other couples). Not sure when specialty dining even opens up for booking, so I'm probably too far out to even be thinking about this stuff. But thanks anyway!