Dry Dock of the Elation

SunshneNC

Sometimes mechanical stuff that can't be done while at sea. Alot of cosmetics replacing tired and worn carpets, tile and furniture. The most important aspect is recertification of the ship for the coast guard. Elation will be getting mini golf on it's next drydock as well. It will be April 8th for 2 weeks in Mobile.

Sometimes mechanical stuff that can't be done while at sea. Alot of cosmetics replacing tired and worn carpets, tile and furniture. The most important aspect is recertification of the ship for the coast guard. Elation will be getting mini golf on it's next drydock as well. It will be April 8th for 2 weeks in Mobile.

Where did you see that the Elation is getting mini golf?? I saw that the Ecstacy is getting one and a major refurb...but I didn't see anything about the Elation ? Just curious where you got this so I could check it out too!

Thanks!

http://www.wpmi.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=A37D2D23-3083-4EEA-BEAC-0391391E5203

Actually now that I re-read this it doesn't say that Elation is getting mini golf. All the rest; Sensation, Ecstacy and Holiday are all getting it so I just assumed that Elation would get it at the same time as well. Would make sense. Of course we all know that assumption is the mother of all........... :)

Archived