Carnival Legend - Cabin 5193 - Sail date February 09,. 2020

ChiBearsSuperFan

I know this is a long shot that whoever was on this ship, in this specific cabin, on this particular date will see this message but I wanted to convey they following to you ...

#1 - I hope you had a great time!  My wife and I were in this cabin the week before you were.

#2 - We hope you found the gifts that we left behind.  They weren't much really, twelve (12) bottles of water and two (2) cans of orange juice.  Items we had purchased for our cruise but were not able to consume.  Our cabin steward, Webster, said that leaving them behind would be no problem and that you would get them.  We hope you did.

#3 - We hope you had a better overall experience with Webster than we did.  Met him on the first day and he had me fill out a form about turn-down service, we requested morning and evening, and he asked if we wanted any additional items, I requested one robe for my wife.  Lets just say we never got the robe.  He was pretty elusive to track down and on three (3) of the nights he completely did a drive-by of our cabin and never went in.  Left the daily paperwork in the mailbox.  If he was your steward, we hope you had a better experience with him.

That's it.  Like I said, SUPER longshot that whoever you are will actually see this message.  But wanted to throw it out there, just in case.  

Steve & Julie

Stockton, CA