Adventure of the Seas - Oceanview Panoramic vs Balcony/Interior

mrmj59

I have 2 Oceanview Panoramic cabins on Deck 12 booked for family of 4 (2 adults + 2 teens) on Adventure of the Seas.

Due to price drop, I can probably save $800 if I switch to Deck 9 Balcony + Interior cabin across the corridor or pay $400 total more for 2 adjoining Balcony cabins on Deck 7.  Would rather spend less than more or stay as is.

Any thoughts?  Would also appreciate any comments from anyone who has stayed in an Oceanview Panoramic cabin.

Thanks

The oceanview panoramic are lovely rooms, we've had them twice on the Navigator. Floor to ceiling windows, and we loved watching the ship pull into port in the morning.  We are not in the room much, so we have never chosen a balcony, so I can't say if it would be worth it. 

Edited by purplegrapefruit

Personally, I would do the balcony and interior (and save money) 

I originally misread that you have 2 rooms booked.  

I recent viewed a PV suite on this class ship and it was fabulous!   It sleeps at least 4 and has 2 bathrooms.  The occupants at the time said it was priced less than a jr suite.  Worth checking into, heard you have to call to book it though. 

Edited by LookingForward2

I just stumbled across a studio interior on deck 2 for a 10 day Baltic cruise in Aug 2021.

Was very surprised to find studio room.  I merely was trying to select the WE PICK A ROOM FOR YOU interior

and then things went bad with the web site any payment would not take.  

I had to call to book it. Was happy I found a cruise for $170 and day which is very hard to find for solo.   Glad to be going back to Baltic and going on my 2nd Voyager class.  Love the Crown and peekaboo bridge.

But yes interior rooms allow for more spending money as well.

My first (and only so far) cruise was in 1864 on the Adventure. There were four of us but that one is larger than the other panoramic views so we had plenty of room. I loved the cabin but I don't have anything to compare it to! It was convenient having the spa bathrooms so close too, which isn't something I would have thought about.