Can I make it in time - FLL noon to Miami Depart?

mdxter

Should be ok - assuming you sail at 5 or 6.

FLL to Miami is about 30/40 minutes and FLL is pretty easy to get out of so if flight's on time and bags arrive on time, you should be checking in by 2pm at the outside. One caveat is: what time of year are you going? March break, as you can imagine, slows things down in FLL (security lines that went out to the parking garage along the walkway and back last year... Of course, these slowed down everything at baggage and the gates.), and then there's weather...

Well, we were hoping to fly to our condo in St. Thomas on the Wednesday before the cruise, and stay there all the way til Sunday. We would then fly back to FLL just in time for the W. Caribbean on the Valor. What do you think? Can I make this schedule? Is it too close for comfort? Sept. 17, 06 is the departure date.

Thanks,

It's not about traveling in the Caribbean.

It's about fitting in a tight schedule in FLL. My dilemma is should i enjoy another day in St. Thomas and take a chance on missing the boat on Sunday or fly back to FLL a day early to stay in South Beach (been there and done that for the past 5 yrs) a day.

Hoping that I will dodge a hurricane or two in the mean time.

Mdxter....

Archived